Monday, May 10, 2010

Responsible Learner

I am a responsible learner because whenever I do something wrong and its my fault, I take responsibility and receive the consequences. For example, if I stay after school or decide to go out somewhere, I need to call my parents and let them know because if I don’t I will probably get yelled at. And I usually do call my parents and let them know everywhere I’m going. I am also a responsible learner at school because I try to get to school in time every morning. Its so hard to get up in the morning, but I need to be on time. I also go to school and learn and behave properly.

Hmm..community laws.. Well, in the past I wasn’t a very responsible learner with community laws, but for now I follow the laws and don’t get in trouble. I am a responsible learner because I try to do my chores at home, finish tasks that are need to be done, and I also try to be as organized as I can. Being organized really helps me be on tops of things. It helps me get things done.

I am also a responsible learner because I am the kind of person that likes to keep everything neat and organized. I do put goals out there for me and hopefully accomplish them. For example, right now I am trying really hard to pass all my classes so I could graduate on June. Its really difficult because there’s so many things that need to be done, but I am being responsible my achieving my goal and staying after school for extra help.
I’m going to make it.

1 comment:

  1. I know you will make it. You have done an amazing job of setting your priorities and fighting to make your goals a reality. I have no doubt you will be successful. I do have one question. What is your responsibility to Brian as a learner? Do you have a responsibility to help him succeed, or is that all up to him?

    ReplyDelete