Monday, May 3, 2010

Technological Producer

Since I attend the school of Science and Technology, which is Sci-Tech, I am supposed to be a technological producer. One of the assignments that I have done as a technological producer has been some work I have completed from Mr. Mike’s class. In graphic design we have to work with the pictures he gives us and change almost everything of it. For example, I had to make my own logos in his class and design them however I wanted. On one of the assignments that he gave us a couple weeks ago, I made my own Hershey’s Kisses logo and had to present it to my classmates. What I did to change my logo into a more interesting product was that I made the theme as Valentine’s Day. I also changed the font and color and measurement of my logo.

I am a technological producer by also being able to type essays, creative stories, and present presentations. Back in 9th grade I had to make a newsletter in the computer and it was based on a government issue. I had to go to Publisher to set up my newsletter and make all the changes I wanted. I got to make my newsletter with all the different colors I wanted and got to put pictures from the internet. Making a newsletter made me a technological producer because it was a different assignment I had never done before. Until this day, I haven’t done a newsletter but it was a different way to experience using the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment